I thought I would do one of these reviews, a comparison you could say.
Short, and to the point!
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
- It is one of the most recognised products out there at the moment
- Decent sized product. Mine is 150ml
- Smells clean and fresh. No off putting smell
- Pump is easy to use, does not leak either
- Widely available
- High reviews
- Takes make up and grime off incredibly easily, and your skin does feel clean
- Does not leave my skin shiny afterwards nor red and and inflamed.
- Price. The 100ml starts at around £15.50 rising to £26 for a 200ml.
- The product states to use the pump twice over each time morning and night. You go through this quite quickly I have found. No biggie.
Nspa Hot Cloth Polish
- The price. Pretty amazing – this is £4.50!
- Decent amount as well, mine is 150ml
- Found the product takes off makeup and grime very well, could not fault
- Smell. Not a bad smell, just not really a pleasant smell, bit off.
- Pump, is pretty rubbish, takes a lot of effort to get the product out
So after using both items over 2 months, ( I did have to purchase another bottle of each), I have to say that to find one that is ultimately better than the other hard.
Both claim to cleanse the skin, lightly exfoliate and purify your skin, which I do believe they do. They contain pretty much similar ingredients and both are supplied with a muslin cloth.
I give Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish 9/10
I give Nspa Hot Cloth Polish 7/10
I would defiantly recommend ladies that you go out and try the Nspa one for yourselves and see!
Cannot fault my holy grail Cleanse and Polish.
Where to find:
What is your go to skincare products?
Have a great weekend!